Knitting My Life Away

Knitting My Life Away

Friday, January 6, 2012

January Flurries - Not the Snow Kind

So far this month
  • I've cast on 2 pairs of socks.
  • And then I've pulled yarn to cast on a couple of hats, a pair of tights and a sweater.
  • I've cast on the front for Denis' blue vest.
  • I have a sweater for myself that I started in October that needs to be finished.
  • And I have two sweaters for my friend's daughters to complete.
  • Found out at Knit Night that there is a baby on the way - that calls for a new cast on.
  • And I've just signed up to knit a sweater for a boy in Kazakhstan as a graduation gift for when he leaves the orphanage later this year.

I was a little worried about how much I was starting until I read the Yarn Harlot's blog yesterday. It seems to be a recurring January theme for the Yarn Harlot, and if I think about it, I do it too.
Anyone else in the midst of a January flurry of cast-ons?

No comments:

Post a Comment