Knitting My Life Away

Knitting My Life Away

Monday, January 2, 2012

Finished Lately

I was wondering what I've finished lately and realized that I've done a couple of small projects. I actually knit another hat for my sister but see I don't have any photos of it yet.

The first is a cowl. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the finished product. The cowl was for my friend Loretta' birthday. Her birthday was on the 18 of October, I finished it in time, but didn't see her until Halloween when I was able to give her the gift,.

Pattern: honey cowl by Madlinetosh
Yarn: 2 skeins of Studioloo Wink Wink Worsted in Heirloom Tomato
Needles: 5mm
Started: September 22, 2011
Finished: October 16, 2011


For my sister Kathryn I knit this set. I've sewn her name to the outside back of both the hat and cowl hoping that they don't get lost that way. The yarn lived up to its name as there was enough to do both the hat and the cowl from one ball. I have anther ball in a pink colour way that I am looking for a hat pattern for it.

Pattern:Herminone's Cable and Bobble Hat by Lauren Kent
Yarn: 1 ball of King Cole Big Value DK in purple
Needles:
Start: June 25th, 2011
Finished: September 7th, 2011


Pattern: honey cowl by Madelinetosh
Yarn: left overs from the hat above

Needles: 5.5 mm
Started: September 7, 2011
Finished: September 22, 2011

I was inspired at the Show and Tell Mary's Yarn store hosted in October to start knitting a sweater for myself. I hope to finish one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment