Knitting My Life Away

Knitting My Life Away

Friday, February 20, 2009

To Frog or Not To Frog

Yesterday I began Amanda Squatty Sidekick from Interweave. It is a felted purse. I knitted most of the bag last night and all I have left to do is the handle and the flap. BUT it doesn't look quite right to me. So all day I've been thinking about frogging the silly thing and beginning all over again.
Now, I know that the individual stitches will not be so noticeable when I felt it, but it will have a very much pronounced shape and that's what worries me. I don't think I made the increases and decreases in the right places. I'm so anxious to finally felt something, okay to felt something INTENTIONALLY, that I want to just finish it. But on the other hand, if I don't LOVE the silly thing I'll never use it. And, hey, I spent some very hard earned money for the beautiful green wool (Manos del Uruguay) (still think I should have bought the red instead).
Well, lets see what I decide when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment