Knitting My Life Away

Knitting My Life Away

Friday, February 20, 2009

Just what I need

Yes, this is just what I need, another blog. But when I go to write I keep thinking that what I want to write just doesn't belong in one of the other two blogs that I have. I'm a very organized person (not) so I must have organized blog entries too. LOL

So here is my knitting blog.
The title, knitting my life away, takes me back to high school. I believe that is one of the comments I wrote to go in the year book the year I graduated. I unfortunately stopped knitting for a couple of years, but since the fall I've been knitting like a fiend. It is one of the driving forces in my life. And one of the huge money grabbers, LOL.

Hopefully I'll add more to this blog than I do the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment