Knitting My Life Away

Knitting My Life Away

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I have a plan

I've never done this before, but I'm going to give it a really good try. I'm going to try and finish a cardigan to wear to an fund raising event.

On the evening of June 5th I'm attending a fund raiser for the IBVM sisters, the Loretto Sisters. I attended the Abbey for high school and was taught by many a Loretto Sister, but I'm really going because one of my mother's very favourite friends ask if I wish to attend with her.

Okay, now here's my plan. I'm knitting Sirdar's Cardigan #9005. I started it late Wednesday evening when I ran into trouble with the Purple Polka Purl Dots top. I've already finished one sleeve. It is really knitting up fast. So all I have to do in the next 3 weeks is the other sleeve, two front pieces and the back. Oh and block it and sew it together. No sweat. Let's see how I do.

Oh, did I mention I can't think of anything else I own that might work that night, hmmm, I'll be so busy knitting that I'll never have time to shop, so I had better get this finished. Good thing it's a long weekend.

I'll try to post some pictures soon. I don't have my camera right now, my brother took it with him when he took his class to Quebec last month and I still don't have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment