Knitting My Life Away

Knitting My Life Away

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Moving Along on the Baby Blanket

I have 2 blocks done and I'm on block number 3. I only have one skein of each of the five colours, but I'd read on Ravelry that the blanket can be done with 5 skeins. If I need more I can certainly order more, and as there is a block of it done separately I don't really have to worry about dye lots.

I know my blog would be ever so much more interesting if I were to include some more pictures. I got the camera back from my brother who borrowed it 2 months ago when he took his students to Quebec City. But now I've lost the do-hickey that plugs into the computer to allow for down loading of pictures. One day I will know where everything is in this house...actually, no, I already know where everything is in this house, they're all in a very special place. You know that place, where you'll always remember where the thingy is, but in my case I know I put it in a special place, I just can't remember which special place I put it in.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew how to knit. I have tried learning several times but to no avail. (Learning a foreign language is much easier in my opinion.) I suppose now is not the time to try learning again as I am still trying to get used to being a good mother to two wonderful, yet energetic kids--both under two years old. So, as I look at what you have accomplished, I marvel as a person in the 1300s might have looked at a cell phone. Keep knitting!

    ReplyDelete